10. I used to write fanfics. Sometimes I still do. I like to think the quality has improved, but heaven knows…
9. I do like the occasional brain-dead show. This usually ends up as a shoujo show of some kind… Not saying there aren’t smart shoujo shows out there. Just saying there sure are a lot that aren’t.
8. I do listen to Jrock and Kpop boy bands on YouTube. Begin your judging.
7. When watching subtitled versions, I tend to over-analyze the translation jobs, which distracts me from what’s actually going on. I backtrack a lot…
6. I don’t like K-On. Nearly fell asleep on episode one….
5. I sometimes ship characters that don’t really work together simply to see the shocked expressions on other anime fans’ faces when I bring it up in a conversation.
4. I have wallpapers on my computer of male anime characters I find attractive. I regret nothing.
3. I didn’t cry when Nina died (FMA).
2. I also sometimes watch “dramas” and reality shows featuring Jrock and Kpop boy bands. What can I say? They’re really cute… And kinda hot.
1. I’ve watched all of Vampire Knight. Never. Again.
Do you have any anime confessions? Do you share some of mine? Don’t fear the reaper! Post em in the comments below!